- Genotype files for the 20 ancient African genomes generated in Wang et al.
- BAM files of the 10 ancient British genomes generated in Schiffels et al. 2016
- BAM files of the three individuals with genome-wide data analysed in Schuenemann et al. 2017
- Genotype data of the present-day Siberian individuals described in Flegontov et al. 2019
- May 2019: Six-hour practical course on \"Computational Population Genetics\" at the University of Jena, Germany, see https://github.com/stschiff/popgen_course
- January 22-24, 2019: Workshop on \"Computational Population Genetics\" at the MPI-SHH in Jena, Germany, see https://comppopgenworkshop2019.readthedocs.io/en/latest/
- December 12, 2018: Webinar with the student council of the Turkish regional group of the International Society for Computational Biology, Regional Group in Turkey: Link to Youtube-Video
- November 2018: Workshop on \"Computational Methods to Analyse Human Genetic Variation\", see https://compvar-workshop.readthedocs.io/en/latest/
- May 2016: Workshop on Analysis of Genomic data. See https://gaworkshop.readthedocs.io/en/latest/
A method for analysing multiple genome sequences to infer past population sizes and separation history between populations. A utilities framework msmc-tools is available as well. Written in D and python.
A modified version of MSMC that is still under development. For analysing population size history, MSMC2 is recommended over MSMC. For cross-population analyses I would suggest to wait, since we are still dealing with some issues. A utilities framework msmc-tools is available as well. Written in D and python.
A method to model population graphs from the rare site frequency spectrum in multiple populations with large numbers of samples. A utilities package rarecoal-tools is available as well. Written in Haskell.
This package contains two programs \"pileupCaller\" and \"vcf2eigenstrat\". PileupCaller is used to sample alleles from an alignment file at a set of positions. VCF2eigenstrat converts a VCF file into eigenstrat format. Written in Haskell.
A program to process raw paired-end sequencing data from ancient DNA libraries. Written in Haskell.