Stephan Schiffels PI
- since 2015: Group leader at the MPI for the Science of Human History, Jena, Germany.
- 2012-2015: Postdoctoral Fellow in the group of Richard Durbin at the Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute, Hinxton, Cambridge, UK.EMBO-Longterm Fellow from 2012 through 2014.
- 2008-2011: PhD in Theoretical Physics at the University of Cologne, funded by the Deutsche Studienstiftung (German National Merit Foundation).
- Since 2018: PhD student at the MPI Jena.
- 2016-2018: Master Student in Naturwissenschaftlicher Archaeologie, University of Tübingen, co-supervised byVerena Schünemann
- 2013-2016 B.A. in Prehistory and Archaeology of the Middle Ages, University of Tübingen
- Since 2020: Postdoc (50%) ERC project MICROSCOPE
- Since 2018: Sample management and project organization at the Max Planck – Harvard Research Center for the Archaeoscience of the Ancient Mediterranean (MHAAM)
- 2015-2018: Postdoc in the BMBF-funded project “Meanings and Functions of Mediterranean Imports in Early Iron Age Central Europe“, Cultural Heritage Department of Baden-Württemberg (2015-2018)
- 2005-2010: Excavations and PhD (University of Kiel, subject: Archaeology) on the subject of the site of Mont Lassois, Burgundy, France.
- since 2016: PhD student at the MPI Jena, co-supervised by Wolfgang Haak
- 2014-2016: M.Phil in ancient DNA, University of Melbourne
- 2009-2012: BSc(Hons) in Genetics, University of Melbourne
Suzanne Freilich Erasmus student
- March-August 2019: Visiting Erasmus student.
- PhD student at University of Vienna, Austria.
Ezgi Altınışık Erasmus student
- September 2018 - February 2019: Visiting Erasmus student
- Since 2015: PhD student with Pavel Flegontov from Ostrava University, Czech Republic.
Martina Čížková Erasmus student
- January-June 2019: Visiting Erasmus student.
- PhD student at Charles University, Prague, Czech Republic.